Cambodia is poised to join a new generation of Asian frontier economies transitioning from low-income to emerging-market. But the path to greater and more shared prosperity requires a solid foundation of sound macroeconomic policies, enabling new growth drivers, tackling a highly dollarized and fragmented financial system, and creating more fiscal policy space to help meet Cambodia's vast development needs.
This book first takes a closer look at the key economic challenges Cambodia faces at the current juncture, highlighting Cambodia's structural and financial constraints to growth as well as shifting vulnerabilities as Asia rebalances. It then lays out how a strategy of fiscal and financial sector policies, from creating a fairer and more buoyant tax system to modernizing financial instruments, markets and supervision, can help mobilize the resources and tools needed for one of Asia's youngest and fastest-growing populations to enjoy more self-sustaining and inclusive growth.
|Title:||Cambodia Entering a New Phase of Growth|
|Publisher:||International Monetary Fund|
|Dimensions:||5.9 x 8.9 x 0.4 inches|
|File Size (Kindle):||3805 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Short Hair Detention by Channy Chhi Laux
- 30 Exotic Cambodian Recipes by Martha Stone
- Governing Cambodia's Forests by Andrew Cock
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.