‘Nyum Bai’ will not only entice and inspire you with 31 of Cambodia’s finest recipes; it will take you on a brief journey into Cambodian culture and the stories and smiles behind the Green Gecko kids. With hundreds of sensational photos of the children and professionally presented gourmet delights, this book will enhance anyone’s culinary skills and has all the right ingredients for those who appreciate good food as well as the essence of giving.
100% of the profits go directly to the kids, bringing Green Gecko one step closer to financial sustainability. We hope it brings a little of Cambodia one step closer to you.
|Title:||Nyum Bai! A Cambodian Cookbook|
|Author:||Yvette Elliott and Loven Ramos|
|Dimensions:||5.8 x 8.4 x 0.70 inches|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Cambodia: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide by Alexa West
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Brother Number One by David Chandler
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.