Classic and Modern Dishes from Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia...
The diversity of cooking styles and the delicious range of fresh ingredients are just two of the reasons for the allure of Southeast Asian cooking. With a selection of recipes showing the varieties and unique properties of each cuisine, from tangy Thai salads, satisfying Vietnamese soups, aromatic Indonesian curries and exquisite Malaysian sambals, Southeast Asian Food is the authoritative book on the subject.
With the help of the author's clear and easy-to-follow instructions and her knowledge of the local foods, you'll be able to recreate these delightful, fragrant dishes in your own kitchen. As Brissenden says, "With the world full of same-tasting, instant approaches to Southeast Asian food through packets and jars, this book aims to serve as a guide to cooks who wish to enjoy its true freshness and variety by cooking it for themselves. If it also conveys a sense of a rich and diverse set of culinary traditions I shall be more than happy."
|Title:||Southeast Asian Food|
|Publisher:||Hardie Grant Books|
|Dimensions:||7.6 x 8.9 x 2 inches|
|File Size (Kindle):||2994 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Cambodia: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide by Alexa West
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Brother Number One by David Chandler
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.