Since its release in 1976, Charmaine Solomon’s The Complete Asian Cookbook has become a culinary classic, introducing Asian cooking to more than a million readers worldwide and garnering a dedicated following around the globe. The recipes from Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Burma are now available in this single volume.
Join Charmaine Solomon on a journey through Southeast Asian cuisine. From well-known favourites such as Vietnam’s fragrant pho or Thailand’s banana flower salad, to Cambodian green peppercorn crab or aromatic Burmese curries, these diverse dishes will delight and inspire a new generation of cooks.
|Title:||The Complete Asian Cookbook Series Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Burma|
|Publisher:||Hardie Grant Books|
|Dimensions:||7.2 x 10.1 x 1.10 inches|
|File Size (Kindle):||13202 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Short Hair Detention by Channy Chhi Laux
- 30 Exotic Cambodian Recipes by Martha Stone
- Governing Cambodia's Forests by Andrew Cock
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.