A unique cookbook which combines culture and history in its presentation of these traditional Cambodian recipes. The dishes range from fish, rice and noodles to fruit preserves and desserts, and come from the kitchens of roadside vendors and the Royal Household itself.
|Title:||The cuisine of Cambodia - Phdah pay Khmaer|
|Publisher:||Nusara & Friends Co|
|Dimensions:||15.3 x 14.7 x 1.3 inches|
- An Illustrated History of Cambodia by Philip Coggan
- Cambodia: A Cambodian Cookbook with Delicious Cambodian Recipes by BookSumo Press
- Delicious and Traditional Cambodian Recipes by April Blomgren
- The Cooking of Cambodia by Martha Stephenson
- Cambodia Marco Polo Pocket Guide by Marco Polo Travel Publishing
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.