Are you seeking a richer quality of life?
The tips and guidance herein – backed by authoritative case studies and contact directory - are bound to save thousands of dollars and countless hours of research.
This guide has been written by seasoned expats in Asia for savvy individuals who are planning a smooth lifestyle adventure (or business sidelines) in Asia.
Packed with accurate, practical and honest advice, this book has been designed to cut through the world of red tape, regional health issues, and money matters – and to open doors to a good living, doing what you enjoy most.
|Title:||How to Make a Living in Paradise|
|Author:||Philip Wylie and Mike Mecir|
|Publisher:||Fast Track Publishing|
|Dimensions:||5.5 x 8.5 x 0.70 inches|
|File Size (Kindle):||592 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Cambodia: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide by Alexa West
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Brother Number One by David Chandler
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.