Inside Phnom Penh will provide information to help save you time and money both before you depart and when you arrive. It is a practical guide for those people moving to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, with the aim of working in the Kingdom's capital, doing a sabbatical, volunteering, living and working location independent or simply traveling as a local as opposed to a tourist.
It will give you inside information written for expats by an expat. It has over 50 well researched topics on everything you will need to know from shipping, wellness retreats, supermarkets, language and receiving mail to expat communities, the best restaurants, short getaways, finding a job and Khmer cultural tips.
|Title:||Inside Phnom Penh: A Guide to Moving to the Kingdom’s Capital|
|File Size (Kindle):||1983 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Cambodia: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide by Alexa West
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Brother Number One by David Chandler
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.