What's it like to live in Cambodia? What does it cost? What kinds of issues must be dealt with?
A true account of a man who decided to pack up and leave the United States behind to begin a new life in the Kingdom of Wonder.
|Title:||Living a Good Life in Cambodia on the Cheap|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Dimensions:||5.5 x 8.5 x 0.10 inches|
|File Size (Kindle):||422 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Cambodia: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide by Alexa West
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Brother Number One by David Chandler
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.