The Definitive Guide to Moving to SouthEast Asia: Cambodia is an insider's advice to discovering all that Cambodia has to offer. It's at once a travel guide and a relocation guide for expats. Written by an expat who moved to and works in Cambodia, this book covers all you need to know to visit or relocate to Cambodia.
In these pages, you'll read about the exquisite contrasts of Cambodia.
You'll learn about a country with beautiful people and a corrupt government.
You'll discover places where you can get a massage on the beach or hike through a jungle to a lush waterfall.
You'll find out how to renew your visa and where to look for networking opportunities.
Whether you're planning to travel to Cambodia for two years or two weeks, you will get an insight into the lesser-known places and customs of this fascinating country.
Here are just some of the topics covered:
- Geography and Culture
- Weather and Temperature
- Money and Banking
- Bringing your Pet
- Free Things to Do
- Internet Access
- What to do when you First Arrive
- Jobs available for Foreigners
- Work Permits
- Travel Insurance
- Educational Opportunities
- Things to buy before you Arrive
- Things you Wished you had Brought (and left home)
- Expat Social Clubs
- Costs of Everyday Things
- Medical Care
- Living there with Kids
- Top Tips
- What to Expect
- And much, much more.
|Title:||The Definitive Guide To Moving To Southeast Asia CAMBODIA|
|Author:||Gabrielle Yetter, Dr. Jessie Voigts and Brianna Krueger|
|Publisher:||Wandering Educators Press|
|Dimensions:||6 x 9 x 0.40 inches|
|File Size (Kindle):||3489 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Cambodia: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide by Alexa West
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Brother Number One by David Chandler
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.