Compiled by H. L. Shorto, Judith M. Jacob and E. H. S. Simmonds. Preface, index. "The bibliographies contained in this volume deal with two of the most complex and extensive of the language families which make up the linguistic jigsaw of South East Asia, ranging between them from the Yangtze to Malaya and from Assam to Tongking.
The literature on Mon-Khmer and Tai is copious, but much of it is scattered over a variety of periodicals and general works, and the need for a comprehensive guide has long been felt. The present volume contains more than 900 entries covering upwards of a hundred languages and major dialects. It is indexed for easy reference."
|Title:||Bibliographies of Mon-Khmer and Tai Linguistics|
|Author:||H. L. Shorto Et Al|
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press|
|Dimensions:||6.7 x 9.6 x 0.8 inches|
- Angkor Wat: A Transcultural History of Heritage by Michael Falser
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Khmer-English/English-Khmer Practical Dictionary by Sou
- 300+ Essential Words In Khmer (Volume 2) by Languages World
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.