Khmer (often referred to colloquially as Cambodian) is the language of Cambodia. It is the second most spoken Austroasiatic language after Vietnamese, with 16 million native speakers and an estimated additional million second language speakers. Ideal for businesspeople, travelers, and students, this guide includes 4,000 dictionary entries; phonetics that are intuitive for English speakers; essential phrases on topics such as transportation, dining out, and business, and concise grammar and pronunciation sections.
|Title:||Khmer-English/English-Khmer (Cambodian) Dictionary & Phrasebook (Khmer Edition)|
|Dimensions:||3.5 x 7.5 x 0.80 inches|
- Lonely Planet Southeast Asia Phrasebook & Dictionary by Lonely Planet
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Khmer-English/English-Khmer Practical Dictionary by Sou
- 300+ Essential Words In Khmer (Volume 2) by Languages World
- The Khmer Kings and the History of Cambodia: BOOK II by Kenneth T So
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.