Khmer is the language of Cambodia, often referred to colloquially as Cambodian. It is the second most spoken Austroasiatic language after Vietnamese, with 16 million native speakers and an estimated additional million second language speakers.
Ideal for businesspeople, travelers, and students, this dictionary features over 18,000 word-to-word entries, including common words as well as technical, legal, business and locally-specific terms (key cities, foods, and cultural terms). Also included are guides to the Khmer alphabet and pronunciation, as well as a usage guide which outlines the parts of speech.
|Title:||Khmer-English/ English-Khmer (Cambodian) Practical Dictionary|
|Author:||Compiled by Sou|
|Dimensions:||4.5 x 7 inches|
- Lonely Planet Southeast Asia Phrasebook & Dictionary by Lonely Planet
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- 300+ Essential Words In Khmer (Volume 2) by Languages World
- The Khmer Kings and the History of Cambodia: BOOK II by Kenneth T So
- 300+ Essential Words In Khmer (Volume 1) by Languages World
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.