Khmer is the language of Cambodia, often referred to colloquially as Cambodian. It is the second most spoken Austroasiatic language after Vietnamese, with 16 million native speakers and an estimated additional million second language speakers.
Ideal for businesspeople, travelers, and students, this dictionary features over 18,000 word-to-word entries, including common words as well as technical, legal, business and locally-specific terms (key cities, foods, and cultural terms). Also included are guides to the Khmer alphabet and pronunciation, as well as a usage guide which outlines the parts of speech.
|Title:||Khmer-English/ English-Khmer (Cambodian) Practical Dictionary|
|Author:||Compiled by Sou|
|Dimensions:||4.5 x 7 inches|
- 300+ Essential Words In Khmer (Volume 2) by Languages World
- The Khmer Kings and the History of Cambodia: BOOK II by Kenneth T So
- 300+ Essential Words In Khmer (Volume 1) by Languages World
- Learn Khmer Through English by Languages World
- Cambodian Cooking by Joannes Riviere, Dominique De Bourgknecht, David Lallemand and Maja Smend
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.