This is a compact and travel–friendly Cambodian–English and English–Cambodian dictionary
The Tuttle Practical Cambodian Dictionary answers the need for a dictionary of Cambodian that is handy, current, and useful to those with little or no experience with the Cambodian language. With other Cambodian dictionaries are designed for those who can read Cambodian script, this dictionary provides entries in both script and romanized form.
Entries provide clear, precise definitions and sample phrases to illustrate the natural usage of the language. Foreigners learning Cambodian and Cambodians learning English will find this dictionary a reliable and effective reference tool for their studies. Useful features include:
- both English–Cambodian and Cambodian–English sections.
- Approximately 5,500 entries.
- All entries in both romanized and Cambodian script.
- Helpful appendixes and sample usages.
- Handy, compact size.
|Title:||Tuttle Practical Cambodian Dictionary: English-Cambodian Cambodian-English|
|Author:||Tran Kien and David Smyth|
|Dimensions:||4.5 x 6 x 0.70 inches|
- Lonely Planet Southeast Asia Phrasebook & Dictionary by Lonely Planet
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Khmer-English/English-Khmer Practical Dictionary by Sou
- 300+ Essential Words In Khmer (Volume 2) by Languages World
- The Khmer Kings and the History of Cambodia: BOOK II by Kenneth T So
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.