Colloquial Cambodian provides a step-by-step course in Cambodian as it is written and spoken today.
This new edition has been developed by a linguist and an experienced Cambodian language professor and combines an accessible approach with a thorough treatment of the language, equipping learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Cambodian in a broad range of situations.
No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Key features include:
- progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- jargon-free explanations of grammar
- an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
- realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
- coverage of the Cambodian writing script
- useful vocabulary lists throughout the text
- additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary, bilingual glossaries and translations of dialogues and reading passages
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Cambodian will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and for students taking courses in Cambodian.
Accompanying audio material is available for free download from www.routledge.com/9780415524070 in MP3 format. Recorded by native speakers, the audio complements the book and will help enhance learners’ listening and speaking skills.
|Title:||Colloquial Cambodian: The Complete Course for Beginners|
|Dimensions:||5.2 x 8.2 x 0.80 inches|
|File Size (Kindle):||3147 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Cambodia: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide by Alexa West
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Brother Number One by David Chandler
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.