Learn Khmer Language The Right Way
Within this book we aim to teach you Khmer language that you can actually use in Cambodia. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
Within this book you will discover how to form your own sentences in Khmer. Most books tend to teach fixed phrases to memorize. However we at Languages World know how difficult it is to start learning a new language. Therefore we instead focus on breaking down complex phrases word by word in order to help enhance your understanding.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- Introduction and Basics
- Pronouns & Possessive Pronouns
- Verb to be - Keu Chea
- Basic Khmer Language Structure
- Forming Basic Sentences in Khmer
- Common Verbs and Adjectives
- Forming Yes & No Questions
- Forming Past Tense Sentences
- And, much more!
Download your copy today!
Order Now! Download this book and begin your Khmer journey.
|Title:||Learn Khmer Through English|
|File Size (Kindle):||2749 KB|
- Angkor Wat: A Transcultural History of Heritage by Michael Falser
- Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring by Lonely Planet
- From Cambodians To Kiwis: A Legacy by Julie Chuor
- Cambodia: A Cambodian Cookbook with Delicious Cambodian Recipes by BookSumo Press
- Lonely Planet Southeast Asia Phrasebook & Dictionary by Lonely Planet
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.