Learn Khmer Language The Right Way
Within this book we aim to teach you Khmer language that you can actually use in Cambodia. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
Within this book you will discover how to form your own sentences in Khmer. Most books tend to teach fixed phrases to memorize. However we at Languages World know how difficult it is to start learning a new language. Therefore we instead focus on breaking down complex phrases word by word in order to help enhance your understanding.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- Introduction and Basics
- Pronouns & Possessive Pronouns
- Verb to be - Keu Chea
- Basic Khmer Language Structure
- Forming Basic Sentences in Khmer
- Common Verbs and Adjectives
- Forming Yes & No Questions
- Forming Past Tense Sentences
- And, much more!
Download your copy today!
Order Now! Download this book and begin your Khmer journey.
|Title:||Learn Khmer Through English|
|File Size (Kindle):||2749 KB|
- Angkor Wat: A Transcultural History of Heritage by Michael Falser
- The Politics of Lists by James A. Tyner
- Exiled: From the Killing Fields of Cambodia to California and Back by Katya Cengel
- Victims, Atrocity and International Criminal Justice by Rachel Killean
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.