Visiting or moving to Cambodia?
Speak Cambodian is the perfect companion to get you speaking the Cambodian (Khmer) language.
Speak Cambodian contains the essential words and phrases to get you started, using a code colour system so you can learn words and phrases at the same time. Achievable and extensively field-tested in Cambodia for accuracy, Speak Cambodian is designed for you to get rapid results.
If you learn the contents of this short book, you will know more Khmer than many of the resident expats in Cambodia, and have a much better experience. Speak Cambodian is designed to help you in cafes, bars, at the market, and getting around e.g. giving directions on tuk tuk. Most importantly, you will be able to share and joke with the Cambodian people, surely the friendliest people you will ever meet. Enjoy. Good luck. Please leave a review or contact us with feedback. Thank you!
|Author:||Sreymom Kay and CJ Smith|
|File Size (Kindle):||522 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Cambodia: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide by Alexa West
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Brother Number One by David Chandler
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.