On October 23, 1991, four Cambodian factions and many external powers signed a UN Permanent Five-initiated peace agreement to end the Cambodian conflict. This book explains the UN role in turning the Cambodian battlefield into a ballot box.
|Title:||Conflict Neutralization in the Cambodia War: From Battlefield to Ballot-box|
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press|
|Dimensions:||6.4 x 10.1 x 1 inches|
- The Politics of Decentralisation in Cambodia by Netra Eng
- Resource Management and Environmental Security in South East Asia by Mak Sithirith and Carl Grundy
- Victims, Atrocity and International Criminal Justice by Rachel Killean
- Cambodia and the West: 1500 - 2000 by T.O.Smith
- Svay: A Khmer Village in Cambodia by May Mayko Ebihara and Andrew C. Mertha
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.