Describes and analyses the propaganda and violence of the four Cambodian parties to the 1991 Paris peace agreements. This volume explores Cambodia during the UNTAC period and sets the events within the larger context of Khmer politics, history and culture.
|Title:||Propaganda, Politics, and Violence in Cambodia: Democratic Transition Under United Nations Peace-Keeping|
|Author:||Steve Heder and Judy Ledgerwood|
|Dimensions:||6 x 9 x 0.80 inches|
|File Size (Kindle):||3381 KB|
- Angkor Wat: A Transcultural History of Heritage by Michael Falser
- The Politics of Decentralisation in Cambodia by Netra Eng
- Resource Management and Environmental Security in South East Asia by Mak Sithirith and Carl Grundy
- An Illustrated History of Cambodia by Philip Coggan
- Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring by Lonely Planet
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.