Documents the remnants of the rich Buddhist cultural heritage of Cambodia after centuries of wars and destruction.
|Title:||Buddhist Painting in Cambodia|
|Author:||Vittorio Roveda and Yem Sothorn|
|Publisher:||River Books Press Dist A C|
|Dimensions:||8.7 x 11.5 x 1.2 inches|
- Angkor Wat: A Transcultural History of Heritage by Michael Falser
- Mrenh Gongveal: Chasing the Elves of the Khmer by Keith Kelly
- A Pocket Guide to Cambodian Silk by Cornelia Bagg Srey
- Focusing on the Angkor Temples by Michel Petrotchenko
- Cultural Property and Contested Ownership by Brigitta Hauser-Schäublin
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.