A city guide to Siem Reap and the temples of Angkor written by locals and local expatriates.
A lifetime of sunsets over Angkor is not sufficient to discover the secrets of the ancient capital city. See for yourself whether you like what the locals suggest: itineraries for cultural discoveries, fine cuisines or street foods, guesthouses or five-star hotels, shopping for souvenirs or handicraft, and other fun activities for insightful travel.
Enjoy typically Cambodian experiences!
With maps for self-guided walks, insider tips, practical visitor information and itineraries.
Updated 2015 Edition. 28,000 word.
|Title:||Angkor - Siem Reap City Guide (Gnarfgnarf City Guides)|
|Author:||Fisso, TD Lee and Choeun Sinoeun|
|Publisher:||Blue Reamker; 2015 edition|
|File Size (Kindle):||4449 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Cambodia Marco Polo Pocket Guide by Marco Polo Travel Publishing
- Cambodia: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide by Alexa West
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.