Tips and advice to save you money and make your trip to Angkor Wat & Cambodia go smoother. Note, this book is not a guide to the different temples, but a guide to help you prepare for your visit to the temples and Cambodia, or possibly move to Cambodia.
Here are some of the information covered:
- Where and how to get Visas & renewals.
- Markets and malls to shop in Siem Reap.
- Where to get passes for Angkor & scenic route to it.
- Transport around town and Cambodia.
- Safety in town, around Angkor and Cambodia.
- What to wear.
- Health, including ambulance, hospital, dentist, police, and clinic details and phone numbers.
- Getting Internet and cell phone connection cheaply.
- Advice for if you want to stay longer or move to Cambodia.
|Title:||Angkor Wat & Cambodia|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Dimensions:||6 x 9 x 0.40 inches|
|File Size (Kindle):||5968 KB|
- Angkor Wat: A Transcultural History of Heritage by Michael Falser
- The Politics of Lists by James A. Tyner
- Exiled: From the Killing Fields of Cambodia to California and Back by Katya Cengel
- Victims, Atrocity and International Criminal Justice by Rachel Killean
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.