Ever read a tourist guide book and think that they don't give you the full story? Do you wonder what Cambodia is really like? Author Alvin Kim will take you through Cambodia with hilarious, horrifying, and humbling stories from his month-long trip through the Kingdom of Wonder. From braving the bathrooms of the countryside and fighting off beggars to eating at a restaurant run by the North Korean government, each story paints a picture of a Cambodia never seen in guide books. Where other books stop, Cambodia: Uncensored begins.
|Title:||Cambodia Uncensored - Ever wondered about the true Cambodia?|
|File Size (Kindle):||138 KB|
- Angkor Wat: A Transcultural History of Heritage by Michael Falser
- The Politics of Lists by James A. Tyner
- Exiled: From the Killing Fields of Cambodia to California and Back by Katya Cengel
- Victims, Atrocity and International Criminal Justice by Rachel Killean
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.