DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Vietnam & Angkor Wat will lead you straight to the best attractions this beautiful part of the world has to offer.
Explore the floating markets of the Mekong Delta, the hill towns in the north, and all the best beaches to be found in between; zip around old Hanoi in a pedal-powered cyclo; and be sure to indulge in the exquisite local cuisine.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Vietnam & Angkor Wat.
- Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Detailed city maps each include a street finder index for easy navigation.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Vietnam and Angkor Wat truly shows you what others only tell you.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
|Title:||DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Vietnam and Angkor Wat|
|Publisher:||DK Eyewitness Travel|
|Dimensions:||5.2 x 8.8 x 0.60 inches|
- Angkor Wat: A Transcultural History of Heritage by Michael Falser
- Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring by Lonely Planet
- The Khmer Empire: The History and Legacy of One of Southeast Asia’s Most Influential Empires by Charles River Editors
- Essential Siem Reap by Rodney L'Huillier
- You No Buy, You Make Me Sad by William J Wood Jr.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.