Sandy beaches, grand Buddhist temples, spicy cuisine, world-class spas, and a rich language--Thailand is unique among Southeast Asian nations and a not-to-be-missed destination. Thais have a deep cultural history and contrasts abound in the country, both geographically and socially.
In a land the size of France, beach resorts run the gamut from popular-with-partiers Pattaya to fashionable Hua Hin. Idyllic island hideaways of virgin beaches sheltered by palm groves and lapped by gentle waters contrast with Bangkok, the busy capital.
|Title:||Fodor's Thailand with Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, and Laos|
|Publisher:||Fodor's; 14 edition|
|Dimensions:||5.2 x 8 x 0.90 inches|
|File Size (Kindle):||110804 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Cambodia Marco Polo Pocket Guide by Marco Polo Travel Publishing
- Cambodia: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide by Alexa West
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.