Laos and Cambodia maintain a formidable allure for travellers - thoughts of paradise beaches and ancient temples are enough to set feet itching. Be inspired to visit by the new edition of Insight Guide Laos and Cambodia, a comprehensive full-colour guide to this fascinating and dramatically beautiful country, home to eight of the world's ten highest mountains.
Inside Insight Guide Laos and Cambodia:
· A fully-overhauled edition by our expert South East Asia author.
· Stunning, specially-commissioned new photography that brings this breath-taking area and its people to life.
· Highlights of both country's top attractions, including Cambodia's Angkor Wat temples and the French colonial city of Luang Prabang in Laos.
· Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover both countries in detail.
· Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip, including our independent selection of the best hotels and restaurants.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guidebooks and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
|Title:||Insight Guides Laos & Cambodia|
|Dimensions:||6.1 x 8.9 x 0.90 inches|
|File Size (Kindle):||52157 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Cambodia Marco Polo Pocket Guide by Marco Polo Travel Publishing
- Coming Our Way in 2018
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Short Hair Detention by Channy Chhi Laux
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.