Lonely Planet Angkor Wat & Siem Reap Encounter is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Witness the sunrise over Angkor Wat, explore the expressive monuments of Angkor Thom, or walk on water in the floating villages; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Angkor Wat and Siem Reap and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Angkor Wat & Siem Reap Encounter:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Over 14 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Coverage of Siem Reap, Siem Reap Centre, Angkor, Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Around Siem Reap, Around Angkor Thom, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Angkor Wat & Siem Reap Encounter is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick trip experience.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Cambodia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Nick Ray.
|Title:||Lonely Planet Angkor Wat & Siem Reap Encounter (Travel Guide)|
|Author:||Lonely Planet and Nick Ray|
|Dimensions:||4.2 x 6 x 0.40 inches|
- Angkor Wat: A Transcultural History of Heritage by Michael Falser
- Lonely Planet Cambodia by Lonely Planet
- The Khmer Empire: The History and Legacy of One of Southeast Asia’s Most Influential Empires by Charles River Editors
- Cambodia Marco Polo Pocket Guide by Marco Polo Travel Publishing
- Cambodia: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide by Alexa West
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.