Lonely Planet Cambodia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the sun rise over the magnificent temples of Angkor, hit boho bars in Phnom Penh, and find a tropical hideaway in the Southern Islands – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cambodia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Cambodia:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Temples of Angkor, South Coast, Northwestern Cambodia, Eastern Cambodia
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Cambodia, is our most comprehensive guide to the country, and is designed to immerse you in the culture and help you discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
Looking for just the highlights? Check out Pocket Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor, our handy-sized guide featuring the best sights and experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
|Title:||Lonely Planet Cambodia (Travel Guide)|
|Author:||Lonely Planet, Nick Ray and Ashley Harrell|
|Dimensions:||7.8 x 5 x 0.80 inches|
|File Size (Kindle):||87937 KB|
- Angkor Wat: A Transcultural History of Heritage by Michael Falser
- An Illustrated History of Cambodia by Philip Coggan
- Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring by Lonely Planet
- From Cambodians To Kiwis: A Legacy by Julie Chuor
- Cambodia: A Cambodian Cookbook with Delicious Cambodian Recipes by BookSumo Press
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.