Home to two World Heritage Sites - the magnificent Angkor Temple complex and the beautiful town of Luang Prabang, Cambodia and Laos have emerged as must-see destinations on the Wonders of the World List. Despite the fact that Siem Reap is fast becoming the Kingdom of Coachloads and 'hospitality' as a concept may be relatively nascent, if you know how to work it right, you're going to have a ball. Welcome to LUXE.
You just worked it right... Want just the very finest of Cambodia and Laos and to find out how to experience Angkor Wat at its best while avoiding the increasing crowds? Fancy helicoptering over ancient temples at sunset or seeing them in style in a vintage Citroën? From unique places to stay, like a one-suite boutique hotel or splendid former royal residences, to must-visit shops, restaurants, spas, bars and unique services, plus glam couture gowns, museum quality silk, and exquisite silver and jewellery, LUXE Cambodia and Laos is your daddy. LUXE Cambodia and Laos. Why rough it, when you can LUXE it.
|Title:||LUXE Cambodia & Laos|
|Author:||LUXE City Guides|
|Dimensions:||3 x 6 x 0.50 inches|
- The Khmer Empire: The History and Legacy of One of Southeast Asia’s Most Influential Empires by Charles River Editors
- Angkor Wat: A Transcultural History of Heritage by Michael Falser
- The Angkor Guidebook by Andrew Booth
- The Single Guy's First Trip To Cambodia by Guy McKnight
- Cambodia: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide by Alexa West
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.