National Geographic Traveler: Cambodia is another new great bargain Traveler destination. The book explores each of the country’s regions, including the scenic and remote eastern province of Mondulkiri, and the white-sand beaches fronting the Gulf of Thailand around Sihanoukville. Journey through the rejuvenated colonial streets of Phnom Penh and the glorious temple ruins at Angkor Wat.
Read about the famous freshwater Irrawady dolphins and the floating villages of Chong Kneas. Ride a tuk-tuk, learn Khmer karaoke, or go elephant trekking.
|Title:||National Geographic Traveler: Cambodia|
|Dimensions:||5.2 x 8.4 x 0.80 inches|
- Angkor Wat: A Transcultural History of Heritage by Michael Falser
- Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring by Lonely Planet
- The Khmer Empire: The History and Legacy of One of Southeast Asia’s Most Influential Empires by Charles River Editors
- Essential Siem Reap by Rodney L'Huillier
- You No Buy, You Make Me Sad by William J Wood Jr.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.