Discover the famous Preah Vihear Temple and marvel at its beauty with 23 pictures in this instructional guide book. The book will give you an excellent idea of what to expect when visiting the temple, and how to get there.
Preah Vihear temple is a mountain temple, on a 525m cliff, on the Dongrak Mountains, on the much-disputed Cambodia-Thailand border. The site is 240km from Siem Reap, and is 700m long, stretching from the bottom, at the Cambodia-Thailand border, to the edge of the cliff. The temple has four levels and four courtyards, with five entrances and pavilions. From the top if the mountain at the edge of the temple, one can overlook the Cambodian countryside.
Some of what you’ll learn:
- A short description of Preah Vihear Temple.
- 23 Pictures showing you what to expect on your visit.
- Entry fees and directions to the temple.
- Highlights what makes the attraction unique.
- GPS Coordinates to the temple.
If you cherish history and love to travel, this guide is a must.
|Title:||Preah Vihear Temple|
|File Size (Kindle):||3099 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Cambodia Marco Polo Pocket Guide by Marco Polo Travel Publishing
- Cambodia: The Solo Girl's Travel Guide by Alexa West
- Cambodian (Khmer) Phrasebook by Samantha Tame
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.