Since Phnom Penh is conspicuous in its absence of tourist guidebooks and visitors usually spend about two days to see Wat Phnom, the Royal Palace, the National Museum and the Tuol Slaeng (S 21) Museum, the need for a new much richer way of glimpsing history was recognized and has been created.
This book was written to offer a striking alternative: seven strolls through time and space, in the rich, colorful and dramatic history of Phnom Penh where history, anthropology, politics and anecdotes come together with rich glimpse into the past.
|Title:||Strolling around Phnom Penh|
|File Size (Kindle):||13672 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Short Hair Detention by Channy Chhi Laux
- 30 Exotic Cambodian Recipes by Martha Stone
- Governing Cambodia's Forests by Andrew Cock
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.