Ever wanted to travel independently and have been too daunted, haven't travelled for a while and wonder what you've missed or just looking for ideas for your trip? Then this book is for you. Written by an independent traveller who has spent the last 30 years on and off wandering around the globe, it's a pocket guide to Cambodia. It doesn't pretend to give you all those mindboggling details that the main guides do, instead it builds on that to give you a more human picture of what to take, where to go, what to see and what to look for.
If you've never considered Cambodia then now is the time to do it. You won't regret it.
|Title:||The Independent Traveller's Guide to Cambodia|
|File Size (Kindle):||581 KB|
- The Dead Eye and the Deep Blue Sea by Vannak Anan Prum with Ben and Jocelyn Pederick
- Cambodia Marco Polo Pocket Guide by Marco Polo Travel Publishing
- Violence and the Civilising Process in Cambodia by Roderic Broadhurst, Thierry Bouhours, Brigitte Bouhours
- Short Hair Detention by Channy Chhi Laux
- 30 Exotic Cambodian Recipes by Martha Stone
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.