A sexpat's info guide to Cambodia, including the best places to meet girls, prices, how the bars and freelance spots work, how to stay safe, and my personal experiences after six months in Sihanoukville and a few in Phnom Penh.
|Title:||Your First Trip to Cambodia: The single man's guide to exploring Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville & Siem Reap|
|File Size (Kindle):||807 KB|
- Angkor Wat: A Transcultural History of Heritage by Michael Falser
- The Politics of Lists by James A. Tyner
- Exiled: From the Killing Fields of Cambodia to California and Back by Katya Cengel
- Victims, Atrocity and International Criminal Justice by Rachel Killean
- Cambodian Buddhism in the United States by Carol A. Mortland
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.